Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy simple winter salad
Make and share this Asian Cole Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chili pepper, chopped (seeds removed if you like)
- 2 limes, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon light muscovado sugar
- Very simply, you just mix the cabbage, carrots, ginger, chili, lime zest and juice, the sesame seeds and oils with salt.
- add a little sugar to taste.
- It will keep in the fridge for up to a couple of days.