This is awesome for dipping fresh fruit into. I got this recipe from a cookbooklet.
Make and share this Awesome Hawaiian Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk, sour cream, and pudding mix; whisk until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple and coconut.
- Zest lime to measure 1 teaspoon zest; juice lime to measure 1 teaspoon juice.
- Stir both into dip.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- To toast coconut, preheat oven to 350º; spread coconut onto cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until light golden brown.