1/4 Photos of Awesome Hawaiian Dip
kris in ks's Note:
This is awesome for dipping fresh fruit into. I got this recipe from a cookbooklet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk, sour cream, and pudding mix; whisk until smooth.
- 2Stir in pineapple and coconut.
- 3Zest lime to measure 1 teaspoon zest; juice lime to measure 1 teaspoon juice.
- 4Stir both into dip.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- 6To toast coconut, preheat oven to 350º; spread coconut onto cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until light golden brown.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Hawaiian Dip
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 137.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g