Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great Labor Day, 4th of July, or Family BBQ burger recipe. It is very easy and can be done on the Grill or a good size Foreman. Jut make sure you make the burgers thin and wide enough because of the shrinkage that happens when being cooked.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef (chuck)
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ounce McCormick grill seasoning (packet)
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix (packet)
- 4 tablespoons Bacos bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos (diced)
- Take cream cheese, grill seasoning, ranch seasoning, bacos, garlic powder, jalapeno, and mix together in a big bowl.
- Create 16 burger pattyies thin and wide.
- Take one patty, put a little ball of the mix in the center, then take another patty and seal the edges all around.
- This makes 8 patty's grill to your desired taste.
Love this altho, I did not use bacos and added chopped onion instead. Yum!
I made these this past weekend with some fabulous weather we were having. I made it exactly as written, but I would definitely swap bacos for real bacon pieces next time. That's mostly because we didn't care for the texture of the bacos. Flavor wise, this burger has it going on! I'll definitely add this to our burger collection and will make it again.