This has always been my favorite meal that my mom would cook when I was younger. When I moved out, I made it myself and added and subtracted a few things. It's easy and so, so yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook Elbow Macaroni according to directions on box.
- 3Spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 4Strain Elbow Macaroni.
- 5Combine macaroni and onions in a bowl, if using onions.
- 6In casserole dish, begin layering with macaroni then cheese, beginning with macaroni. Use enough cheese in the layers to cover macaroni completely.
- 7Pour Evaporated milk over casserole.
- 8Cover and bake for 1hr and 5mins.
- 9Serve hot and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (1007 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2701.7
- Calories from Fat 1323
- Total Fat 147.1 g
- Saturated Fat 89.8 g
- Cholesterol 509.7 mg
- Sodium 2306.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 209.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 137.0 g