1/6 Photos of Baked Thai Chicken Cakes
These were served by a friend as an appetizer and were just gobbled up - serve with sweet chilli sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process chicken, lemon grass, garlic,fish sauce, spring onion, lime juice, coriander, egg and coconut milk.
- 2Process till fine but not smooth.
- 3Spoon into greased patty tins.
- 4Bake 15 minutes, 200 C or till cooked.
- 5Serve hot, garnished with shredded chili.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Thai Chicken Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (812 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 90.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce