Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
With this recipe you don’t need to boil the pasta separately. Just mix everything in a bowl and then bake. Now that’s comfort food.
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- 14 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces ziti pasta
- Preheat over to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine spaghetti sauce with sour cream. Stir in broth.
- Add 1/2 cup Mozarella and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Stir in ziti and blend well.
- Pour out into 9x13-inch baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for one hour.
- After one hour, take out baking dish, uncover (carefully—very hot steam), and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Return dish to oven without cover and bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is SUPER EASY and quick. I added ground beef and it was perfect!!! Thank you so much for sharing KelBel!
My family loved this dish and it was SO easy to make! I love that I didn't have to cook the noodles before hand, I just mixed everything together and popped it in the oven. I did add a pound of ground beef to it though. This will become a regular dish at my house.
Wow, this was delicious and very easy. I used Paul Newman's Fra Diavolo sauce, which is spicey. The sour cream tempered some of the heat, but not the taste intensity. We loved this recipe and so did the people we served it to. I put this in a Food.com cookbook I am creating for my grandchildren. Thank you so much.