Cook1 hr 10 mins
With this recipe you don’t need to boil the pasta separately. Just mix everything in a bowl and then bake. Now that’s comfort food.
- Preheat over to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine spaghetti sauce with sour cream. Stir in broth.
- Add 1/2 cup Mozarella and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Stir in ziti and blend well.
- Pour out into 9x13-inch baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for one hour.
- After one hour, take out baking dish, uncover (carefully—very hot steam), and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Return dish to oven without cover and bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.