Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a real simple and tasty meal to put together.
Make and share this Beef Taco Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup (I prefer Campbell’s)
- 1 cup salsa (I prefer Pace Picante Sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 6 flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- BROWN the ground beef in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; Stir to separate meat; Pour off fat.
- ADD and mix soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese; Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish; Cover.
- BAKE at 400F for 30 minutes or until hot; Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
I tore this out of a magazine several years ago & somewhere along the way managed to lose it. Only difference is I use corn tortillas. It's a quick & easy dish that tastes great. Thanks for posting it Charlene, now I can quit digging for it.
This was very good! This tasted like another dish I make, but this was soooo much easier!! I only used about 3 tortilla's as they were pretty big and I used ground turkey. Next time I might add some corn and/or black olives to sneak a veggie in!
This is a really easy and tasty recipe I originally got from the Campbell's soup website. It's a hit with the whole family! The only changes I usually make is using whole wheat tortillas, and I puree the picante sauce because I don't like the tomatoes and onions to be "chunky". All in all, a family favorite!