1/1 Photo of Bourbon Franks
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 5 mins
A good friend, we used to have a lot of parties and would have lots of hors d'oeuvres. This one was a favorite of everyone. We always doubled the recipe and all would be eaten. Easy to make and you can freeze leftovers if you are lucky enough to have any. I us more bourbon than the recipe list for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: I use 4- 8 ounce packages of miniature cocktail frankfurters.
- 2When I cook the sauce thoroughly I put into a crock pot and then put the frankfurters in and heat.
- 3You then have everything ready to go if you are taking this item to someone else's party.
- 4In a large saucepan, combine ketchup, brown sugar and bourbon; stir until well blended.
- 5Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 1 hour.
- 6Add frankfurters and simmer until heated thoroughly, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top For Large Groups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Franks
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 80
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.4
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 183.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g