I was first introduced to Remoulade Sauce by Galley Wench and was fascinated with it. Was making some crab cakes today for my SIL and DD and wanted to try to make my own. This is a combination of 3-4 recipes and I thought it turned our really well.
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 -2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning (Tony Chachere's)
- Mix everything together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.