Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister brought this to a family gathering and it's been a part of my life ever since! I'm just guessing at how many servings this makes.
- 1 (15 ounce) boxpeanut butter Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 1 (12 ounce) jar dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (1 lb) bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 (12 ounce) bag pretzels
- Happily dump all ingredients into big bowl and stir to mix.
- Store in airtight container.
- Vary amounts and ingredients to your heart's desire.
I used this recipe for a fundraiser bake sale and it sold pretty well. I took Charlotte J's suggestion and used plain peanuts, instead of the dry roasted. I, being a child at heart, love Capt. Crunch, so I ate entirely too much. Thanks for the great recipe.
I fixed this for my children and their friends the other night. Some did not like the dry roasted peanuts so I'll have to buy just plain ones next time. I'll also find some bite size pretzels. They polished off the mix the next day after going sledding in the snow.
I Loved this recipe! I made it with Marshmallows instead of Peanuts and I loved the Sweet & Salty mix!