Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve on bread or crackers.
Make and share this Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups chicken, deboned and chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch red pepper
- 1⁄2-1 cup mayonnaise
- Coarsely chop chicken (food processor works well for this).
- Chop onion, then add celery in processor; chop fine.
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add seasonings to taste.
Great chicken salad recipe! The red peppers add a colourful look, while the garlic adds a wonderfully original and delicious flavour. This is not your boring typical chicken salad. This is one NOT to miss! I also made this into sandwichs with rye bread!
Fantastic! The boullion and other spices added a great tang to the chicken! I didn't add celery or onion, because I am on a special diet right now. Instead I used a touch of onion powder and a dash of celery salt. This is a fantastic salad! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I was looking for a chicken salad with more flavor than the one I normally make. This is great! The only thing I would caution readers is to measure the chicken bullion. I "eyeballed" it and made it a little too salty. But that was my fault. The recipe itself is fantastic. This will be my "go to" chicken salad recipe!