Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful way to use leftover corned beef. (Cook time includes approx time to cook potato cubes and drain).
- 4 cups diced cooked potatoes
- 2 cups diced corned beef (leftover)
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onions with top
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Place salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Toss dressing with salad.
- Chill and serve.
you did it again!!!! princess this is superb!! i did not use the dried dill, personal dislike, but made it exactly as posted!!!
Excellent! I would not change a thing. Thanks Princess.