Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a very creamy, rich chicken and rice recipe that uses a Crock pot. A friend brought this meal over to us shortly after our youngest son was born and we liked it so much we begged for the recipe.
- Add chicken, butter, and seasoning to a Crock pot.
- Cook on a low setting for 6-8 hours, high setting for 2-3 hours.
- One hour before you eat, add cream cheese & soup.
- Let melt, then stir to combine.
- Pull chicken into smaller pieces using a pair of forks.
- Serve over rice.
Good recipe and easy too.
The ingredients caught my eye, and I was weary... OMG this was FANTASTIC.