2 hrs 20 mins
This is a very creamy, rich chicken and rice recipe that uses a Crock pot. A friend brought this meal over to us shortly after our youngest son was born and we liked it so much we begged for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add chicken, butter, and seasoning to a Crock pot.
- 2Cook on a low setting for 6-8 hours, high setting for 2-3 hours.
- 3One hour before you eat, add cream cheese & soup.
- 4Let melt, then stir to combine.
- 5Pull chicken into smaller pieces using a pair of forks.
- 6Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.8
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 144.1 mg
- Sodium 609.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian salad dressing mix