Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great recipe if you have just a few minutes in the morning and want a nice hot meal waiting when you get home from work. This recipe is one from my step-mom. She served this the first time that she and my dad met my fiancee (now husband) and it was absolutely to die for. I've never had another steak prepared any way that was so tender. I make this recipe with 4 steaks but it can be easily doubled.
- 4 round steaks (cubed)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- canned mushroom (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients (except steak) in crock pot.
- Fold round steaks into mixture until all meat is covered with soup mix.
- Cook on low heat 7-9 hours or high heat for 3-4 1/2 hours.
- Serve hot and enjoy!