Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Organic food can get a little pricey if you are on a budget, but you can still eliminate a good bit of the harmful stuff from your fruits and veggies with this soak. It is from the book 'Spa - Glow Guide - Simple Steps For Health and Well Being by Andrea Mc Cloud. Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup hydrogen peroxide
- 2 gallons water
- Combine both the ingredients together in a pot.
- Bathe your produce in this solution for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pot and transfer your veggies and fruits to a pot of plain water for 10 minutes.
- Dry off your produce.
- Use the veggies and fruits now as normal.