1/4 Photos of Deviled Ham
Another from F & W to use as a dip, cracker topping, or sandwich filling. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor or blender, pulse the ham until finely chopped.
- 2Add the green onions and process to blend.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream and mustard.
- 4Fold in the ham, celery, tarragon, and cayenne.
- 5Season with salt and black pepper.
- 6Add a few dashes of hot sauce and set aside for about 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Ham
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.4
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 1942.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 27.8 g