1/1 Photo of Easy Italian Chicken Loaf
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Spectacular Flavor and EASY to make with 50% less fat than ground beef
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash hands thoroughly before and after handling uncooked chicken.
- 2Spray a broiler pan with a drain rack with fat free cooking spray and set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 375.
- 4Mince onions, celery, bell pepper in food processor (DO NOT Puree).
- 5Flatten ground chicken by hand on a cutting board.
- 6Add seasoning, bread crumbs, vegetable mix and 3 tbsp of spaghetti sauce.
- 7Blend chicken mixture by hand until consistent.
- 8Form a ball, then flatten it out again, then form into a tight loaf.
- 9Place loaf on drain rack of broiler pan and top with 4 tablespoons of your favorite Spaghetti sauce.
- 10Roast in oven at 375 for about 1 1/4 hours.
- 11Internal temperature of loaf should be 190 when done.
- 12If desired, top with a handful of shredded Mozzarella Cheese and a few slices of Roma tomatoes, then continue cooking for a few more minutes until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian Chicken Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 344.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning