1/4 Photos of Easy Pan Pork Chops and Mushrooms With Gravy
1 hr 5 mins
This is a simple easy recipe that is soooo good! Try to use thick-cut pork chops for this don't use fast-fry. Add in some cayenne for extra heat and increase the mushrooms if desired! If your in a hurry just place the chops in the baking dish and you can omit the pre-browning step, Grated old cheddar can be used in place of the Parmesan if desired. Prep time includes browning the chops firstly, cooking time will vary depending on the size of your pork chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pork chops
- 2 -3 teaspoons seasoning salt (or to taste)
- black pepper (add in more to the soup mixture also!)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, well drained or 10 ounces fresh mushrooms, sauteed
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2Season the pork chops with seasoned salt and black pepper.
- 3Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; add in the chops and brown well on both sides.
- 4Place the chops in the prepared baking dish.
- 5In a bowl mix together the undiluted soups with onion, garlic, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, black pepper and cayenne to taste (if using) mix well to combine.
- 6Pour the soup mixture over the chops in the baking dish.
- 7Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 8Cover with foil and bake for about 40 minutes, or until the chops are tender (cooking time will vary depending on the thicknes of your chops).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pan Pork Chops and Mushrooms With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.9
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.2 mg
- Sodium 983.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: