Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
yummy yummy yummy!
Make and share this Eggplant Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 eggplant
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 g Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
- roast eggplant untill its soft. prob want to puncture holes in the skin so it doesnt explode. takes about half to one hour at 180 degrees.
- when cool peel eggplant and mash (or blend if you prefer a smoother dip) with the rest of the ingredence.
- good with crusty hot bread or with chicken or any middle eastern or morrocan meal.
- gets better after a few days -- flavours mix mingle and develop.