this is a gift from the subcontinent :)get rid of your facial hair with visible results.not suitable for skin with active acne.i tried this and whoa! my wash basin was full of tiny facial hair attached to the gramflour paste! if you do this over a period of time, your hair will thin down and ultimately stop growing.remember removing this paste from the face will require patience BUT it is worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will also need: 1 facial loofa or pumice stone, for scrubbing.
- 2mix all ingredients together to form a paste with good viscosity.
- 3it should not be dripping.
- 4if the paste is too thick, simply add some more milk but be careful with the consistency.
- 5apply this paste to your face and let it dry completely.
- 6once dried gently start scrubbing it with your facial loofah or the pumice stone.
- 7be very careful with the pumice stone on the face, it might end up scratched.
- 8DO NOT USE OVER EYE AREA.
- 9moisturize your skin after you have have washed off your face.
Browse Our Top Non-Food Products Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Facial Hair Remover
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: