1/4 Photos of Greek Pasta Salad
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
This is requested ALL the time at family gatherings! Gotta love black olives and feta....yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 900 g pasta, cooked and drained (your choice)
- 1 1/2 cups feta cheese, cubed
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
- black olives
- 3/4 cup green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1Prepare the vinaigrette (mix well together, oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano).
- 2In a large salad bowl, mix the pasta, feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, green pepper, parsley and green onion.
- 3As many black olives your little heart desires!
- 4Pour the vinaigrette over the pasta and vegetables; mix well.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for a few hours to allow flavours to blend.
- 6Remove from the refrigerator for about a half an hour before serving.
- 7You can use many types of pasta ie: rotini, farfalle, penne.
- 8You can half the recipe by cutting down the amount of pasta -- but I would still make the same amount of vinaigrette.
- 9It's way too yummy!
- 10Enjoy !
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.4
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 324.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 19.6 g