Who's Richard you say? He's one of my dear friends and he told me of this recipe a few years ago. Super simple, tasty, low calorie and inexpensive too.
- Place each wedge in a separate piece of foil.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with seasoning salt. If you like, you can drizzle with very small amt olive oil and top off with cracked black pepper.
- Close up the foil, making 4 small packages.
- Grill on medium (mine registered at 400) for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 3-5 minutes to let the juices reabsorb, then remove from foil, pour any remaining juices on top and enjoy!