1/6 Photos of Grilled Cabbage by Richard
Who's Richard you say? He's one of my dear friends and he told me of this recipe a few years ago. Super simple, tasty, low calorie and inexpensive too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place each wedge in a separate piece of foil.
- 2Dot with butter and sprinkle with seasoning salt. If you like, you can drizzle with very small amt olive oil and top off with cracked black pepper.
- 3Close up the foil, making 4 small packages.
- 4Grill on medium (mine registered at 400) for 10-15 minutes.
- 5Remove from grill and let rest for 3-5 minutes to let the juices reabsorb, then remove from foil, pour any remaining juices on top and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cabbage by Richard
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 96.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: