1/2 Photos of Hg's Fiber-Ific Fried Chicken Strips - Ww Points = 5
I recently purchased the new Hungry Girl Cookbook and this is one of the recipes that I really want to try. It uses ground Fiber One Cereal to make the "breading." Here is what the book says: " Trust me, these chicken strips will quickly become a staple in your diet. (The serving size is huge, so feel free to save some for later!)."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Using a blender or food processor, grind the cereal to a breadcrumb-like consistency. Add garlic salt and black pepper to crumbs. Place crumbs in one small dish and egg substitute in another.
- 3Next, coat raw chicken - first with egg and then with crumbs. Place strips on a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray. Add a light mist of nonstick spray on top and place in the oven.
- 4Cook for 10 minutes and then turn strips over. Spritz with another light mist of nonstick spray and cook for an additional 7 to 10 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked and crumb coating looks crispy. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Fiber-Ific Fried Chicken Strips - Ww Points = 5
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 294.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 50.7 g