I can't explain how good these are. They are perfect snacks for camping/hiking trips. a great thing about them is that you can add or take away some ingredients, like the peanuts. I like to put in mini m&m's. My husband loves this stuff, but tells me I can only make it once a year, usually during the summer when we go on a big camping trip, mainly because of it's fat/sugar content - you have to be careful with this stuff- it's addicting! and I'm not sure about the servings, i just guessed :) UPDATE: Sorry about the typing error with the heating times, it is correct now.
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a large bowl stir all the ingredients together.
- Press 1/2 inch thick onto a 9x18 inch cookie sheet.
- bake at 350 for about 15 minutes, until the mixture is bubbly,
- Remove from oven and let cool (this is very important, it will become very crumbly if you don't allow it to cool completely)
- Cut into small pieces and enjoy!