1/2 Photos of Hudson's Bay Bread (Homemade Granola Bars)
I can't explain how good these are. They are perfect snacks for camping/hiking trips. a great thing about them is that you can add or take away some ingredients, like the peanuts. I like to put in mini m&m's. My husband loves this stuff, but tells me I can only make it once a year, usually during the summer when we go on a big camping trip, mainly because of it's fat/sugar content - you have to be careful with this stuff- it's addicting! and I'm not sure about the servings, i just guessed :) UPDATE: Sorry about the typing error with the heating times, it is correct now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350.
- 2in a large bowl stir all the ingredients together.
- 3Press 1/2 inch thick onto a 9x18 inch cookie sheet.
- 4bake at 350 for about 15 minutes, until the mixture is bubbly,
- 5Remove from oven and let cool (this is very important, it will become very crumbly if you don't allow it to cool completely)
- 6Cut into small pieces and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hudson's Bay Bread (Homemade Granola Bars)
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.7
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g