Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make and share this Low Fat Toasted Tuna Melt Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- toast english muffins lightly.
- meanwhile, drain and prepare tuna with mayo, salt and pepper. i use a little redwine vinegar.
- after the english muffins are a little brown, add tuna to each.
- put cheese and tomato on.
- if using toaster over, place back in for a minute or two to let the cheese melt a bit.
This gets 5 stars for the sheer yumminess and oh so easy peasy. Now why didn't I think of this??? Thanks for posting!! Made for My3Chef's 08'~