Great for family gatherings, pot lucks, or any time you are expecting a crowd. This looks terrific served in a cut glass bowl. There just are no leftovers with this one! This requires overnight marinating.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bunch broccoli, with stems
- 3 stalks celery
- 6 medium carrots, cut in strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes (or basket)
- 5 green onions
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained (I use less)
- 1 (14 ounce) can miniature corn cobs, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 green pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing (I use Kraft)
- Break or cut vegetables into bite size pieces and place in large bowl.
- Pour dressing over vegetables, mix and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir occasionally.