Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Easy and delicious
Make and share this Marlin Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄3 lbs marlin fillets
- louisiana brand cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 lemon wedges
- Season both fillets with Cajun seasoning.
- Salt and pepper fish.
- Heat oil to hot in medium skillet (just starting to smoke).
- Slide in fish.
- Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Turn and cook 2-3 more minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
- Serve with tortilla chips and chunky tomato salsa.
Made this tonight and it was fabulous! I had giant marlin steaks from Costco, about 2 inches thick, and had no idea what to do with them. We just wanted to try something new. I skipped the lemon wedges, and since the steaks were so thick, I turned them on their sides and rotated them a bit to make sure the fish was cooked well enough. This had a wonderful flavor that didn't overwhelm what turned out to be a light tasting, moist fish. Thanks for sharing.