A food blogger from blogspot, this is her recipe for this tasty potato salad.
Make and share this Melissa's Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice, plus
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped dill pickle, divided
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 small red onion, chopped finely
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- Boil potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt until tender. Drain, then place in a bowl. Mix 2 tablespoons pickle juice and 1 tablespoon mustard together and evenly coat potatoes with mixture. Chill in refrigerator.
- Mix 1 tablespoon pickle juice, chopped pickles, ½ tsp salt, 2 tablespoons mustard, pepper, celery seed, mayonnaise, sour cream and red onion. Stir in cooled potatoes and chill. Stir in diced eggs before serving.