1/1 Photo of Oven Glazed Carrots
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
These are nice and convenient to make when roasting a chicken or pot roast in the oven. I usually make it with baby carrots but sliced carrots may also be used instead of strips. Seasoning is very simple, which I'll often change depending on the meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut carrots into strips 1/4 inch thick and about 1 1/2 inches long.
- 2Place in a buttered casserole dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Dot with brown sugar and butter.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Glazed Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.3
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 427.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g