Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These appetizers are very quick and easy. The recipe came from Taste of Home. My kids like this because they say it tastes like pizza, in a bite size piece.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 16 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 2 pieces mozzarella string cheese, cut into quarters
- 3⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Unroll crescent dough.
- Separate into eight triangles.
- Place eight pepperoni pieces on each.
- Place a piece of cheese on the long side of each triangle.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Roll up each, starting with long side.
- Pinch seams to seal.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and remaining Italian seasoning.
- Place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Soooo yummy! I used reduced fat crescents and did not have string cheese so used about 2 oz Monterey jack (it was what I did have) cut into 1/4 oz cubes. Awesome way to use up some pepperoni and cheese! Thanks for sharing!
Awesome! Everything that I didn't like was because I changed the recipe somehow. I used butter flavored Pam to grease the pan, don't do that. Lol. Also, as opposed to using flat deli pepperoni, I cubed up stick pepperoni. It was really, really flavorful, put it made them really difficult to roll up. They ended up just looking like dough balls. I'll definitely follow the recipe a little better next time! Thank you!
Thanks for this great fast and easy recipes. My kids could not get enough of them!