1/10 Photos of Pepperoni Roll -Ups
mary winecoff's Note:
These appetizers are very quick and easy. The recipe came from Taste of Home. My kids like this because they say it tastes like pizza, in a bite size piece.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 16 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 2 pieces mozzarella string cheese, cut into quarters
- 3/4 teaspoon italian seasoning, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1Unroll crescent dough.
- 2Separate into eight triangles.
- 3Place eight pepperoni pieces on each.
- 4Place a piece of cheese on the long side of each triangle.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- 6Roll up each, starting with long side.
- 7Pinch seams to seal.
- 8Sprinkle with garlic salt and remaining Italian seasoning.
- 9Place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- 10Bake at 375F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Roll -Ups
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 240.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: