1/3 Photos of Quick 'n Crunchy Potato Chip Chicken
Use your favorite flavor of potato chips, such as Cheddar or barbecue, to coat the chicken in this recipe. You can even use the crumbs in the bottom of the bag! A quick crushing tip: Place potato chips in a tightly sealed plastic bag, and crush with rolling pin. Source: Betty Crocker
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crushed potato chips and parsley in shallow bowl.
- 2Beat egg and Worcestershire sauce in another shallow bowl.
- 3Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- 4Dip chicken into egg mixture, then coat with potato chip mixture.
- 5Cook chicken in oil 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until deep golden brown and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick 'n Crunchy Potato Chip Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 211.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sour cream and onion potato chips