Use your favorite flavor of potato chips, such as Cheddar or barbecue, to coat the chicken in this recipe. You can even use the crumbs in the bottom of the bag! A quick crushing tip: Place potato chips in a tightly sealed plastic bag, and crush with rolling pin. Source: Betty Crocker
- Mix crushed potato chips and parsley in shallow bowl.
- Beat egg and Worcestershire sauce in another shallow bowl.
- Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, then coat with potato chip mixture.
- Cook chicken in oil 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until deep golden brown and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.