1/13 Photos of Quick Tortilla Pizza
These pizzas are very family friendly. I use the small tortillas for the kids to make their very own individual pizzas, and large ones for me and my hubby to come up with our own creative masterpieces.My favorite is with sundried tomatoes, marinated artichoke, black olives and smoked provolone cheese.:-)Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 inch) bag flour tortillas or 1 (6 inch) bag flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 (8 ounce) bag other type of shredded cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
toppings to your desire
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray bottom of first tortilla with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3This will help tortilla to crisp on bottom.
- 4Lay sprayed side down on cookie sheet.
- 5Sprinkle a small amount of cheese on top of tortilla, just enough to help tortillas stick when cooking.
- 6Top with another tortilla,sprinkle with cheese,top with tortilla.
- 7Layer as many as you wish, I generally only use 3 to 4.
- 8Top last tortilla with pizza sauce and toppings of your liking.
- 9Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Cut with pizza wheel into wedges.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Tortilla Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.8
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 1328.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 32.7 g