These pizzas are very family friendly. I use the small tortillas for the kids to make their very own individual pizzas, and large ones for me and my hubby to come up with our own creative masterpieces.My favorite is with sundried tomatoes, marinated artichoke, black olives and smoked provolone cheese.:-)Enjoy!!
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray bottom of first tortilla with non-stick cooking spray.
- This will help tortilla to crisp on bottom.
- Lay sprayed side down on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle a small amount of cheese on top of tortilla, just enough to help tortillas stick when cooking.
- Top with another tortilla,sprinkle with cheese,top with tortilla.
- Layer as many as you wish, I generally only use 3 to 4.
- Top last tortilla with pizza sauce and toppings of your liking.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut with pizza wheel into wedges.