Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just love this dish! It is so simple to make! I like to play around with the different flavors of pasta fillings like spinach and cheese or herb chicken! I have also used this sauce with tortellini and even just plain pasta. It's very versatile. You can buy a tube of sun-dried tomato paste in your grocery store in the jarred spaghetti sauce section. Enjoy!
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons sun-dried tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet, boil heavy cream over medium heat stirring constantly until cream is reduced by half, which should take about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, salt and pepper and whisk until blended.
- Add cooked ravioli to cream sauce and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve!
This is such an awesome dish! The sun dried tomato paste really makes it special. I used a spinach and cheese ravioli and it was devoured. Thanks KPD!
this is so easy and everyone things I spent hours making it!
I can't believe I am the first to rate this. This was so easy to make and so yummy! Everyone ate this all gone even my 4yr old and 2 yr old, and I have to tell you they hardly ever eat all their dinner. I followed the directions exactly and wouldn't change a thing. Thanks, KPD!