Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I actually like canned salmon, and I wanted to create a salmon salad without mayo (not one of my favorite things). This is good for a lower carb diet, too.
- 14 3⁄4 ounces canned salmon, drained
- 6 -8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill weed, chopped
- 2 whole lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 2 whole tomatoes, diced
- Combine all ingredients, and chill well.
- You might wish to add blanched and cooled green beans for a variation, and perhaps a little wine vinegar.