Princess Peggy's Note:
These stuffed mushrooms are fast and easy to make, and absolutely wonderful! Passed down from my father.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1remove stems from mushrooms.
- 2finely chop stems.
- 3start browning the sausage.
- 4add in chopped stems the last few minutes.
- 5add garlic if desired.
- 6drain sausage and mushroom mixture.
- 7mix with softened cream cheese.
- 8spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
- 9broil for five minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Delicious Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.5
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.4 mg
- Sodium 630.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 10.9 g