Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These stuffed mushrooms are fast and easy to make, and absolutely wonderful! Passed down from my father.
- remove stems from mushrooms.
- finely chop stems.
- start browning the sausage.
- add in chopped stems the last few minutes.
- add garlic if desired.
- drain sausage and mushroom mixture.
- mix with softened cream cheese.
- spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
- broil for five minutes or until browned.
If you love stuffed mushrooms. Than this is a must try. They are juice and delish. I had one, before serving to a family party,when I got back out there they were gone. Thanks Peggy for a keeper.