Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Courtesy of Olive Garden.
Make and share this Spiedino - Spiedies - Speedies Marinade for Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup pure olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Whirl all ingredients in the blender.
- Chill until needed for marinating.
Really good! I shared this recipe with friends who are huge fans of the the original bottled sauce and they thought it tasted the same. Thanks...I will use this often.
My husband and I thought this was very good. I marinaded it for 4 hours and grilled on a med to low grill. Easy and very juicy and tasty!
very good, what got my attention was that there was no lemon juice in the recipe. The skin on the chicken came out golden brown and crispy. I was only able to marinade for about and hour and it was still good. I'm sure longer would have been much better. This will be made again, Thanks Molly!