1/3 Photos of Stir Fried Green Beans
Barb Gertz's Note:
This is a Very Good Stir-Fry Green Beans Recipe for Diabetics, But, can be used by anyone.The recipe comes from Splenda.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 scallions, minced (white and green parts)
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1Stir-Fry Sauce: Combine the stir-fry sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Stir- Fry: In a large skillet or wok.
- 4Heat the oil and stir-fry the green beans,until they are barely crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- 5Add water and continue stir-frying for another 2 minutes, until the beans are crisp-tender and the water has evaporated.
- 6Add the sauce and continue stir-frying for 5 or 6 more minutes.
- 7Until the beans are tender,BUT, not over cooked.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 344.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g