Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bet ya can't eat just 1! We'll eat this on just about anything, veggies, chips, crackers...
Make and share this Tuna Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 170.09 g can tuna in water
- 226.79 g cream cheese, room temp
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 0.25 ml garlic salt
- 14.79-29.58 ml mayonnaise (the amount depends on how stiff you want to make the dip, more of the Tuna water, less stiff.)
- Mix all the ingredients together, let the flavors blend.
- Optional add ins: green onions.
- olives, green or black, nuts.
I took you up on your bet... I lost. Not only could I not eat just one, but I couldn't even wait til the family gets home! I had to make a small plate for me & DD to eat for lunch. Absolutely delicious & addicting dip. Due to an allergy I have to eat tuna in moderation & don't really have a taste for it but I can tell that I'll be craving this dip. Okay, on to my add-ins: I threw in 2 Tablespoons each of finely chopped shallot, fresh chives & fresh parsley. (Just stuff I had on hand & needed to use up.) I'm safe reviewing before anyone else tastes it because I know they're going to love it as much as I did. DD & I ate it with sundried tomato flavored Wheat Thins & thin sliced carrot sticks. I can't wait to try it on everything else! Thanks for sharing LA! Made, enjoyed & reviewed for Pick-A-Chef Spring 2008.
This was excellent! I added chopped green onions and slivered almonds. <br/>It was a hit at the campsite last week :)
This is great! I use this as tuna wrap. For wrap base, I used Pesto Sauce and it was awesome! Perfect!