Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Bacon, Pasta and Vodka, need I say more? This is a pasta dish that is just as easy to make as spaghetti and meatballs but with a savory, spicy taste! The cinnamon adds an exciting taste and aroma!
- Add minced garlic, 1/2 tablespoon of garlic and bacon to large sauce pan.
- Fry bacon until somewhat crispy. Add chicken, cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add crushed tomatoes, milk, flour, spices, and butter to pan.
- Add vodka.
- Add pasta and simmer until pasta is cooked (salt to taste), adding additional water if the pasta needs more liquid to cook.
- Top pasta dish with basil!